A real gem in the world of Australian soil science, Dr John Grant has the unique ability to break down potentially complex principles and concepts into entertaining and digestible morsels of information, grounded in his wealth of hands-on experience and academic studies.. The world of soil, and Nature in general, is much more intriguing through the eyes and words of Dr John.
- ‘Omnivores Dilemma’ Michael Pollan – https://booktopia.kh4ffx.net/4PmY39
- ‘Where Song Began’ Tim Low https://booktopia.kh4ffx.net/m5EBee
- The Nature and Properties of Soil- Weil and Bradyhttps://booktopia.kh4ffx.net/xk5PBA
- Biophilia by Edward O Wilson – https://booktopia.kh4ffx.net/QyngaP
- Whian Whian Landcare Group – https://www.facebook.com/whianwhianlandcaregroup/
- Elizabeth Kubler-Ross https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elisabeth_K%C3%BCbler-Ross
- Fred Magdoff – https://booktopia.kh4ffx.net/jrygN5 and https://greattransition.org/contributor/fred-magdoff
- Southern Cross University – Regenerative Agriculture Science Degree – https://www.scu.edu.au/study/science-and-environment/regenerative-agriculture/
This season we’ve teamed up with Highland Beef Pastoral a grass-fed beef supply chain servicing the growing US grass-fed market.
The Highland Beef program uses an innovative model looking to change the way farmers and customers interact.
Essentially this Australian-owned business place cattle on their member graziers’ properties at their expense and provides farmers competitive returns for every kg of beef produced, allowing their graziers to focus on improving their businesses in a capital-free, risk-free environment.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this program visit hbpastoral.com.au/charliearnott.
Thank you to all who’ve made this show possible. Our host Charlie Arnott. Our producer is Rhys Jones of Yaga Media. And, of course, we are grateful for our sponsors, Patreon supporters, and listeners.
Patrons get access to exclusive videos, a discussion community, and much more. Go to https://charliearnott.com.au/podcast/ to support my work.