Allan Parker is an enigma, not just in the regenerative farming communities of Australia but on the world stage of neuroscience, negotiation, human behaviour and conflict resolution. He’s worked with some of the largest companies in the world, the UN and still has time to help rural families navigate the often treacherous waters of farm business succession planning. Charlie has known Allan for many years having attended a number of his training workshops and witnessed the amazing skills he brings to any situation involving people!
- Low-Stress Stock handling https://lss.net.au/
- Switch on your brain – https://www.booktopia.com.au/switch-on-your-brain-the-key-to-peak-happiness-thinking-and-health-dr-caroline-leaf/book/9780801018398.html
- Edward de Bono Author – https://www.booktopia.com.au/search.ep?author=Edward%20De%20Bono
- Brain Rules book – https://www.booktopia.com.au/brain-rules-updated-and-expanded–john-medina/book/9780983263371.html
- Dr Stephanie Burnshttps://stephanieburns.com/bio/
- Amanda Gore https://amandagore.com/
- RCS Aust – https://www.rcsaustralia.com.au/
- Peter Fritz Peter Fritz – Wikipedia
- Virtual Opportunity Congress – https://globalaccesspartners.org/
This season we’ve teamed up with Highland Beef Pastoral a grass-fed beef supply chain servicing the growing US grass-fed market.
The Highland Beef program uses an innovative model looking to change the way farmers and customers interact.
Essentially this Australian-owned business place cattle on their member graziers’ properties at their expense and provides farmers competitive returns for every kg of beef produced, allowing their graziers to focus on improving their businesses in a capital-free, risk-free environment.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this program visit hbpastoral.com.au/charliearnott.
Thank you to all who’ve made this show possible. Our host Charlie Arnott. Our producer is Rhys Jones of Yaga Media. And, of course, we are grateful for our sponsors, Patreon supporters, and listeners.
Patrons get access to exclusive videos, a discussion community, and much more. Go to https://charliearnott.com.au/podcast/ to support my work.