Geoff Ross really has a great yarn to tell. Having being involved in agriculture from a young age before settling securely into the marketing industry in New Zealand and subsequently starting a hugely successful vodka brand, Geoff gravitated to an incredible property in the South Island, turning his experienced marketing hand towards the promotion and production of regenerative and ethically grown wool at Lake Hawea Station, the farm he owns and runs with his wife Justine. His journey is one of determination to demonstrate how landscape can be managed in a truly regenerative way whilst sharing its beauty with the world.
- Lake Hawea Station – https://lakehaweastation.com/
- Jono Frew https://naturalperformance.co.nz/our-team
- Alan Savory – https://savory.global/
- Nicole Masters – https://integritysoils.com/
- Ruminati https://ruminati.com.au
- Sheep Inc https://sheepinc.com
- Farm IQ https://farmiq.co.nz
- B Corp https://www.bcorporation.net
- Cactus outdoor clothing https://cactusoutdoor.co.nz
- Pure Advantage https://pureadvantage.org
This season we’ve teamed up with Highland Beef Pastoral a grass-fed beef supply chain servicing the growing US grass-fed market.
The Highland Beef program uses an innovative model looking to change the way farmers and customers interact.
Essentially this Australian-owned business place cattle on their member graziers’ properties at their expense and provides farmers competitive returns for every kg of beef produced, allowing their graziers to focus on improving their businesses in a capital-free, risk-free environment.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this program visit hbpastoral.com.au/charliearnott.
Thank you to all who’ve made this show possible. Our host Charlie Arnott. Our producer is Rhys Jones of Yaga Media. And, of course, we are grateful for our sponsors, Patreon supporters, and listeners.
Patrons get access to exclusive videos, a discussion community, and much more. Go to https://charliearnott.com.au/podcast/ to support my work.