Blair Beattie has done many things, studied horticulture, worked in hospitality, travelled the world, farmed, and lost and found himself several times. His latest adventure may well be his most important and impactful, the bringing of Farmers Footprint to Australia from the US, and in doing so building a bridge to one of the most influential minds in regenerative agriculture and human health-Dr Zach Bush.
- Farmers Footprint Aust and short film link – https://farmersfootprint.org.au/film/
- Harvest at Newrybar – https://harvest.com.au/
- Ken Wilbur author
- Regrarians – Darren Doherty – http://www.regrarians.org/
- The Alchemist – book
- NRAD – National Regen Ag Day – https://www.nationalregenerativeagricultureday.com/
- Zach Bush and his Intrinsic health program – https://zachbushmd.com/
- Carbon 8 – https://carbon8.org.au/
- Alan Watts -author
- Sand Talk -book bin indigenous author
This season we’ve teamed up with Highland Beef Pastoral a grass-fed beef supply chain servicing the growing US grass-fed market.
The Highland Beef program uses an innovative model looking to change the way farmers and customers interact.
Essentially this Australian-owned business place cattle on their member graziers’ properties at their expense and provides farmers competitive returns for every kg of beef produced, allowing their graziers to focus on improving their businesses in a capital-free, risk-free environment.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this program visit hbpastoral.com.au/charliearnott.
Thank you to all who’ve made this show possible. Our host Charlie Arnott. Our producer is Rhys Jones of Yaga Media. And, of course, we are grateful for our sponsors, Patreon supporters, and listeners.
Patrons get access to exclusive videos, a discussion community, and much more. Go to https://charliearnott.com.au/podcast/ to support my work.