Dr Max Gulhane is a doctor of our future. Curious, young, determined, insightful, courageous and starting from the ground up. Max was not content with the mainstream medical narrative, leading him to seek alternative and complementary practices and methods to enhance longevity and vitality, ranging from meat-based diets to circadian rhythm alignment. All are interspersed with a healthy dose of Nature and farm-based connection.
- Dr Robert Sabo – The Gardens Medical Group Albury – https://www.thegardensmedical.com.au/
- Dr Anthony Chaffee – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzoRyR_nlesKZuOlEjWRXQQ
- Texas Slim https://texas-slim.transistor.fm/
- Ansell Keyes – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancel_Keys
- Dr Jack Kruse – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ln3WszTq0uA
- Ed Rous – Nguni cattle breeder – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyTndCzUTt0
- Dr Doug Wallace – https://www.chop.edu/doctors/wallace-douglas-c
- Dr Sean O’Mara – https://drseanomara.com/
- Dr Pran Yoganathan – https://centreforgastrointestinalhealth.com.au/team/dr-pran-yoganathan/
- ‘Hidden Messages in Water’ -Masaru Emoto https://www.booktopia.com.au/hidden-messages-in-water-masaru-emoto/book/9780743289801.html
- Low Carb Down Under YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/c/lowcarbdownunder/playlists
This season we’ve teamed up with Highland Beef Pastoral a grass-fed beef supply chain servicing the growing US grass-fed market.
The Highland Beef program uses an innovative model looking to change the way farmers and customers interact.
Essentially this Australian-owned business place cattle on their member graziers’ properties at their expense and provides farmers competitive returns for every kg of beef produced, allowing their graziers to focus on improving their businesses in a capital-free, risk-free environment.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this program visit hbpastoral.com.au/charliearnott.
Thank you to all who’ve made this show possible. Our host Charlie Arnott. Our producer is Rhys Jones of Yaga Media. And, of course, we are grateful for our sponsors, Patreon supporters, and listeners.
Patrons get access to exclusive videos, a discussion community, and much more. Go to https://charliearnott.com.au/podcast/ to support my work.