In the first episode of Season 4 our podcast host Charlie Arnott picks up the mic and provides a preview of what’s in store for Season 4 including information about some of his illustrious guests that will be joining him in the coming months. Charlie also takes to his soapbox to talk about the highly topical Covid19 situation currently being felt Australia wide..
To join our Patreon community – Patreon patrons receive exclusive access to webinars and transcripts + a range of other perks in the making!
As Charlie eludes to in this episode, we would love your feedback on a couple of things please…
Podcast Awards 2021 – let us know which was your favourite episode in Season 3 and in doing so help us choose which interview to submit in the ‘Best Interview’ category for the 2021 awards ! Hurry, we need to know by the 13th Sept latest
Rapid Fire !! We would love to hear what questions you would like us to include in our short’ n sharp Q & A session which is a new feature this season for our Patreon members.
- Charlie’s website
- Australian Podcast Awards 2021
- The Farm @ Bryon Bay, NSW
- Oliver’s Hens – eggs can be bought from Mullumbimby markets
- Maggie Beer – chef, author & Charlie’s guest Episode 39
- Tasting Australia – SA event held annually in May
- Stuart Austin – GM Wilmot Cattle Co | Series 4 guest
- Wimot Cattle Co – Microsoft purchase carbon credits | Feb 2021
- Amelia Nolan – MD Alkina Wine Estate, Barossa Valley SA | Series 4 guest
- Melissa Brown – Co – Founder Gemtree wines, McLaren Vale, SA | Series 4 guest
- Episode 13 | The Regenerative Journey | Peter Windrim – download & listen here
- Cultivate Farms – supporting more people onto the land
- The Truman Show – film ( 1998) starring Jim Carey
- IPCC Climate Report ‘Code Red for Humanity’ – August 2021
- Rebecca Sullivan – Founder Granny Skills | Series 4 guest
- Tammi Jonas – Australian Food Sovereignty Alliance & farmer | Series 4 guest
- Michael Taylor – farmer | Series 4 guest