Clive Burcham has indeed led a colourful life. Growing up in a farming community in Western Australia his entrepreneurial flare propelled him into the fast-paced corporate world of marketing, bringing with it tremendous challenges and rewards. A good friend of Charlie’s, Clive is a great example of the courage and resilience required to meet the ups and downs of family, business and relationships, and how Nature and farm life can be the sanctuary required for healing.
- Compadres website – https://wearecompadres.com/
- Ray Dalio ‘Changing World Order’ – book – https://www.booktopia.com.au/the-changing-world-order-ray-dalio/book/9781471196690.html
- ‘Who not How’ – book – https://www.booktopia.com.au/who-not-how-dan-sullivan/book/9781401962326.html
- Atomic Habits – book – https://www.booktopia.com.au/atomic-habits-james-clear/book/9781847941831.html
- The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry- book – https://www.booktopia.com.au/the-ruthless-elimination-of-hurry-john-mark-comer/book/9781529308389.ht…
This season we’ve teamed up with Highland Beef Pastoral a grass-fed beef supply chain servicing the growing US grass-fed market.
The Highland Beef program uses an innovative model looking to change the way farmers and customers interact.
Essentially this Australian-owned business place cattle on their member graziers’ properties at their expense and provides farmers competitive returns for every kg of beef produced, allowing their graziers to focus on improving their businesses in a capital-free, risk-free environment.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this program visit hbpastoral.com.au/charliearnott.
Thank you to all who’ve made this show possible. Our host Charlie Arnott. Our producer is Rhys Jones of Yaga Media. And, of course, we are grateful for our sponsors, Patreon supporters, and listeners.
Patrons get access to exclusive videos, a discussion community, and much more. Go to https://charliearnott.com.au/podcast/ to support my work.