Tom Mulligan is a member of the Highland Beef Pastoral Beef grazier group which fattens stock in partnership with Highland Beef. His skill in doing so is the result of growing up in the country, working on the farm, his openness to education and training, and being a keen observer of nature and animal behaviour. Tom is a stand-out example of the opportunity Highland Beef presents to graziers who want to tell their story and contribute to a robust, transparent grass-fed beef supply system.
- RCS GFP course – https://www.rcsaustralia.com.au/products/family-business/grazing-for-profit-2/
- Maia Grazing – https://www.maiagrazing.com/
- KLR livestock marketing – https://klrmarketing.com.au/
- Weston fencing https://westonfence.com.au/
- Optiweigh https://www.optiweigh.com.au/
- Vitagran seaweed – https://www.vetnpetdirect.com.au/products/vitagran_seaweed_meal
- Northern Tablelands LLS https://www.lls.nsw.gov.au/regions/northern-tablelands
- Island Biologicals https://www.biocast.com.au/
- Pat Colby – https://booktopia.kh4ffx.net/jWoW5n
This season we’ve teamed up with Highland Beef Pastoral a grass-fed beef supply chain servicing the growing US grass-fed market.
The Highland Beef program uses an innovative model looking to change the way farmers and customers interact.
Essentially this Australian-owned business place cattle on their member graziers’ properties at their expense and provides farmers competitive returns for every kg of beef produced, allowing their graziers to focus on improving their businesses in a capital-free, risk-free environment.
If you’re interested in finding out more about this program visit hbpastoral.com.au/charliearnott.
Thank you to all who’ve made this show possible. Our host Charlie Arnott. Our producer is Rhys Jones of Yaga Media. And, of course, we are grateful for our sponsors, Patreon supporters, and listeners.
Patrons get access to exclusive videos, a discussion community, and much more. Go to https://charliearnott.com.au/podcast/ to support my work.