COMING SOON! Two Day Introduction to Biodynamics @ WA
November 22 - November 23$550
FINAL DETAILS BEING CONFIRMED ON WA WORKSHOPS – PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON!
Biodynamics is a cost effective method of producing high quality plants, food and fibre with regenerative ecological outcomes.
Proven for nearly a century all over the world, biodynamic methods promote the creation of organic matter, enriching and deepening topsoil and significantly improving its ability to retain water and achieve fertility and balance.
An Introduction to Biodynamics brings together the art and science of agriculture, teaching participants how biodynamic preparations contribute to the soil food web and introduce practical aspects needed to apply biodynamics:
- The life of the soil
- Creating fertility in your soil
- Managing your natural resources
- Practical use of the biodynamic preparations
- Developing risk management: Weeds, Pests, Diseases
- Meeting climate change challenges: Drought, Flood, Carbon sequestration
Applicable to home gardeners, horticulture, small intensive cropping systems, broad acre farming and animal production, if you would you like to learn how biodynamic practice is different from organic gardening and permaculture methods then this course is for you.
** This workshop will provide you with the foundation to attend a follow on Biodynamics Preparation Making Workshop. At the Biodynamic Preparation Making Workshops held each Spring and Autumn you will learn how to make season specific biodynamic preparations and how they contribute to the soil food web creating fertility and balance in your soil with regenerative ecological outcomes.
* Please note that we are continuing to monitor the Covid-19 situation closely and full refunds will be available if we have to cancel the workshop as a result of the pandemic.
COVIDsafe guidelines will be followed at the workshop.